Sales Rep, Wholesale and Manufacturing
Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives sell the products and goods we use daily to businesses and other organizations. Strong communication skills, people-skills, and the ability to manage more than one project at a time will make you a great fit for this career!
What You'll Do
As a Sales Rep, Wholesale and Manufacturing, you’ll
- Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers to businesses, government agencies and other organizations
- Typical duties also include demonstrating and explaining products
- Recommend products and solicit orders and negotiate prices
- Answer questions customers have about the products you’re selling
- Maintain detailed records
- Business and Finance
- Communication and Collaboration
- Problem Solving
Want to be a Sales Rep, Wholesale and Manufacturing?
Explore the education and training opportunities currently available through Louisiana’s 13 community and technical college campuses across the state.